This is a NEW course designed especially for aspiring grant writers. This course offers a unique approach that will give you the classes AND coaching you need to become a successful grant writer!
Class Starts Monday, May 8th, 2017
This course includes:
- Kickoff Conference Call
- Weekly training modules & assignments
- Live Coaching Calls
- Practice & Application
- Peer to Peer Support
- Certificate of Completion
- The Basics
- Purpose of a Grant
- Who’s Eligible
- Types of Grants
- Funding Sources
- The Components of a Proposal
- Problem Statement
- Program Description
- How to write Goals and Objectives
- Tricks of the Trade
- The “Business” of Being a Grant Writer
- How to Get Paid
- Setting up a contractual agreement
- And more…
To keep the classes intimate and allow for a quality coaching experience we can only offer up to 12 slots per course.
The cost is only $99!
Register by Friday, May 1st and receive the following BONUS offerings for FREE:
– Grant Writer’s toolkit ($19.99 value), which includes:
- Proposal Template
- Sample Budget
- Letters of Support Template
- Consulting Agreement (NEW)
– Copy of my e-book ($9.99 value )
– 30 minute, 1:1 consultation ($50 value)
This is an EXCEPTIONAL value that you don’t want to miss!
Class starts Monday, May 8th.