From all my years of writing and reviewing grants I’ve learned that the ability to write successful grants corresponds with your ability to tell a story. In fact, there are many similarities between writing a grant and writing a short story. The only difference is a short story is fiction and a grant is not. Nevertheless, the skill sets required to do both are the same.
That’s why you need to master the art of storytelling. It doesn’t come easy for everyone, but I can teach you. I’ve discovered that my super power is story telling. I know how to do it and I know how to teach it.
In my NEW course: “grAnt wRiTing 101: The ART of the Skill” I teach you how to effectively tell your organization’s story in a grant proposal.
It’s a 3 week course that combines online instruction and group coaching.
This course includes:
- Weekly training modules & assignments
- Group Coaching
- Practice & Application
- The Basics
- Purpose of a Grant
- Who’s Eligible
- Types of Grants
- Funding Sources
- How to Incorporate Storytelling Elements into the Grant Components, including:
- Problem Statement
- Program Description
- How to write Goals and Objectives
- And more…
To keep the classes intimate and allow for a quality coaching experience we can only offer up to 12 slots per course.
Once the course fills up registration will close.
– A Comprehensive Guideline/Template for Writing Case Statements
– A Sample of a Funded Grant Proposal
– Grant Writer’s toolkit ($19.99 value), which includes:
- Proposal Template
- Sample Budget
- Budget Template
- Letters of Support Template
– Resources for finding funding, website links for data gathering, and time saving tools!
After January 31st, the regular price of $129 goes into effect.
Class starts Monday, February 19, 2018.
NOTE: This course moves at a fast pace and it requires a full commitment to doing the work. It is designed to significantly improve your writing skills, so participation in the writing assignments is paramount. Otherwise, you will not get the results you desire.